Shipping and Returns Policy
This shipping and returns policy sets out how A-Town Thrift, LLC manages order shipping, returned items and customer refunds.
A-Town Thrift, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should review this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are not happy with your item, please return the item in its original packaging WITHIN 14 DAYS.
Your item must be in its original, unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
Prior to returning items, please contact us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) code.
Your refund will be issued when we receive the returned item. Your return packaging and shipping costs are non-refundable.
We also do not refund the original shipping or delivery fee you paid on the order and a 10% restocking fee may apply.
- Items must be returned within 14 days.
- Returns are not accepted for essential oils, cosmetics or other consumables.
- There are no refunds for DVDs, video games or computer software.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Please email email@example.com to request a refund and please state the reason for your return. We will assign and email you a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) code.
- Package the item safety and include the original receipt.
- Write your RMA code on the outside package and mail your returned item to the address provided in your RMA email.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping or delivery fee you paid on the order.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends.
We use USPS and FedEx as our primary carriers to deliver orders. We also use Spee-Dee Delivery as a secondary option. If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using First Class USPS will not have tracking numbers.
If an item goes on back order, we will ship you the items in your order that are in stock.
When the remaining items become available, we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
You will also have the option to be refunded for the back ordered items.