- Enjoy new storylines and explore massive environments not seen in the film.
- Play as WALL•E and EVE as you interact with a multitude of robots & characters.
- Huge variety of game play on over 9 action-packed levels.
- Features major movie “Voice” talent, including Ben Burtt.
- Development lead by Heavy Iron Studios, an award winning internal studio.
One of the more anticipated summer movies in 2008 is Pixar’s Wall-e, a sci-fi adventure. After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, WALL-E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that WALL-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet’s future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, WALL-E chases EVE across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most exciting and imaginative comedy adventures ever brought to the big screen. Joining WALL-E on his fantastic journey across a universe of never-before-imagined visions of the future, is a hilarious cast of characters including a pet cockroach, and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots.
Zip, race and blast as you take WALL-E and/or EVE through a fast-paced adventure in the newest Disney/Pixar blockbuster movie, WALL-E. Explore 10 worlds filled with non-stop action and adventure, carry out intense missions, dodge dangerous enemies, solve puzzles and navigate your way through a futuristic world. Features major movie Voice talent