- NitroQAM and 4-Stream technology delivers up to 3150Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over dual 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands
- AC3150 class MU-MIMO works with BCM/QCA-based MU-MIMO clients. Provides up to 3x performance boost
- Powerful Dual-core 1.4GHz CPU for multi-tasking, such as USB storage and VPN connection
- TP-Link HomeCare protects every single device on your network from the latest threats with powerful security, antivirus, and parental controls.
- Custom Quality of Service (QoS) lets you prioritize bandwidth for your favorite activities and devices for faster performance
No more taking turns doing the things you love. The Archer C3150 V2 keeps everyone online at the same time, no matter what they’re doing. Powerful XStream processing, 4-Stream, NitroQAM and Airtime Fairness all combine to make your Wi-Fi faster than ever. MU-MIMO lets your router talk to many devices at once, and Smart Connect makes sure each one has the fastest connection possible. With its advanced Wi-Fi technology and innovative antenna design, the Archer C3150 V2 creates powerful Wi-Fi coverage and lets more than 25 devices stay connected at the same.* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Two or more 1×1 MU-MIMO-enabled client devices must be connected to achieve faster performance. ** To access remote network management features, customers must sign-up for a free TP-Link account *** According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.