- First-person shooter set in World War II Pacific battlefields
- Survive a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor and then move onto Guadalcanal and other key locations of the war
- State-of-the-art visuals and sound provide an immersive fighting experience
- Rely on medics to keep you on your feet during exhaustive battles
- Single- and multiplayer modes
Set in the Pacific Theatre of WWII, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault represents a unique addition to the award-winning Medal of Honor franchise. Players step into the boots of Marine Private Tom Conlin and feel his shock at the destruction of the American fleet at Pearl Harbor, his growing resolve in the fight for Henderson Field on Guadalcanal, and his triumph at the battle for Tarawa Island. MOH: Pacific Assault combines 7 expansive single player missions covering 25 levels with over 9 new multiplayer maps and includes new locations, new weapons, and new soldiers. Soldiers gain access to over 21 historically accurate WWII era weapons, including M1 Carbines, Japanese Arisaka rifles, and the Type 100 submachine gun. New vehicles including M4 Flamethrower Tanks, and PT boats.