- Take control of 4 squad members in this 3rd-person shooter game
- Complete 14 missions; paranoia inducing AI with attacking enemies
- Wide range of vehicles; 20+ weapons; fully deformable environments
- Revitalized control scheme allows context-sensitive commands
- For players age 17 or older
In a conflict that lasted 11 years and killed over three million people , four men are going to have the longest 28 days of their lives. Cut off behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive with no way to contact help, four yo ung, barely trained soldiers realize their only hope for survival is to head in to the heart of darkness. With few rations and dwindling ammunition, the only t hing that separates them from freedom is 100 miles of ruthless terrain, crawlin g with unseen enemies. They dont want to win any war, they just want to make it home alive.
- The third game in the hugely successful Conflict series.
- 14 enormous missions will take players deep into the Vietnamese jungle, thr ough small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes.
- Fully deformable environments that players can use against the enemy or tha t the enemy can use against them. Splinter vehicles apart, shoot out lights, co llapse buildings–whatever it takes to survive!
- Use performance-based points after each mission to develop your characters in 12 skill categories such as Sniper, Medic, Demolitions, and Leadership.
- A revitalized control scheme allows context-sensitive commands such as cove ring fire and flanking enemies.
- An era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons including assault rifles, mortar s, .50 caliber machine guns, and the ability to call in napalm air strikes.
- Wide range of vehicles puts your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tan ks, helicopters, and river boats.
- Paranoia inducing AI with enemies that set booby traps, strike from hidden areas, and coordinate their attacks in an environment that they are the masters of.